Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is a software needed to deal with Canon PIXMA MX522 on a compatible OS. Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is available on this website with no charge.
Canon PIXMA MX522 is a high-performance wireless printing machine that can be easily used from many kind of devices. The wireless connectivity on this particular printing machine will definitely ease users in printing and scanning from virtually anywhere around your home or small office.
Canon PIXMA MX522 also comes with Apple AirPrint technology that allows users to print wirelessly from iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone devices. It also has a built-in 30-page automatic document feeder technology along with an integrated automatic double-sided printing technology. It also features a dual panel and FastFront technology to ease users in completing their task.
Canon PIXMA MX522 can deliver premium quality resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. This printer machine also uses Canon FINE print head cartridge technology to deliver professional quality document outputs on each files and documents when you copy or scan your essential documents. This printer can also deliver borderless photos at size up to 8.5 x 11 inches instantly.
Despite the fact that a good number of computer will work fine with Canon PIXMA MX522 driver. You can find a little chance that some computer operating systems is not really compatible with Canon PIXMA MX522 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible operating-system underneath before downloading Canon PIXMA MX522 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX522 driver that is certainly suitable for your OS beneath, then click on Download Here button.
- Look for your Canon PIXMA MX522 driver on the personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is finished, in that case your Canon PIXMA MX522 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon PIXMA MX522 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for some time up to the point your Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction above was described by working with Windows 8. Steps on a different computer system may just be different.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA