Canon PIXMA MX537 driver is the packages to use Canon MX537 printer on a compatible OS. Canon PIXMA MX537 driver can be found with no charge on this website article below this particular post.
Canon PIXMA MX537 is a high-quality multifunction printer machine that comes as a perfect printing machine for your personal use at home or workplace. This printer offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capability to help you in completing your job at your office and improve your work performance significantly.
Canon PIXMA MX537 is able to print your remarkable print outputs at speed as fast as 5.5 pages per minutes for color documents and 9.7 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents. It can also give you a borderless 4 x 6 inches photos in approximately 46 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MX537 is fully compatible with PIXMA Printing Solutions application that can help you in using this printer to print photos and documents or scans documents directly into your mobile smartphone devices. It also comes with automatic duplex printing technology to print dual-sided documents and reduce paper usage up to 50%.
Even if almost all of operating-system will work fine with Canon PIXMA MX537 driver. There’s a simple little probability that some os is not really compatible with Canon PIXMA MX537 driver. You have to look for the list of compatible operating-system listed below before downloading Canon PIXMA MX537 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX537 driver that is certainly work with your Computer beneath, then just click Download Here button.
- Look for your Canon PIXMA MX537 driver on the computer system, next double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX537 driver is complete, then your Canon PIXMA MX537 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon PIXMA MX537 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while right until your Canon PIXMA MX537 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by working with Windows 8. Techniques on another operating system can be different.
Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Asia