Canon PIXMA MX722 driver is a program to run Canon PIXMA MX722 printer on a suitable OS. Canon PIXMA MX722 driver is available at no charge on this website article.
Canon PIXMA MX722 is a remarkable high-quality printer machine suitable for your home or small workplace use. This particular printer device comes with an integrated wireless printing and scanning features to ease you in printing and scanning files from virtually anywhere in your home or office.
Canon PIXMA MX722 also features AirPrint technology that allows users to print wirelessly from their iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad device effortlessly. This printer has a built-in 35-page capacity automatic document feeder tray with dual function panel that allows you to multi-task easily. It also comes with high-capacity paper tray that can hold up to 250 pages of paper.
Canon PIXMA MX722 can deliver premium quality documents with maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution. This printer also uses 5-individual high-quality cartridge to deliver sharp and vivid outputs on your printed files. It can also easily deliver a borderless 4 x 6″ image in approximately 21 seconds.
Though a good number of computer will work fine with Canon PIXMA MX722 driver. There may be a little probability that some os will not be suitable for Canon PIXMA MX722 driver. I highly suggest you to check the list of compatible operating systems directly below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MX722 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX722 driver which is work with your Computer beneath, then click on Download Here button.
- Try to find your Canon PIXMA MX722 driver on your desktop, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX722 driver is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MX722 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon PIXMA MX722 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a short time till your Canon PIXMA MX722 driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Ways on a different computer system is likely to be different.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA