Dell 1320c driver is the software program to deal with Dell 1320c printer on an OS. Dell 1320c driver can be downloaded at the last section of this article for definitely free of charge.
Dell 1320c is a high-performance personal color laser printer device that can give you fast and good quality outputs in a compact design printer machine. This premium printer device can give you sharp and crisp laser quality prints on your printed documents quickly. It is a perfect printer for individual use at home or at a workplace environment.
Dell 1320c Network Color Laser Printer features fast print speed as fast as 12 ppm in printing color documents and 16 ppm in printing black and white documents. It can definitely ensure the affordable printing cost for each of your high-quality prints at home or office. This is a compact and space-saving printer device that can be easily fit to put on your work desk at home or workplace.
Dell 1320c printing device functionality can be used with many users on the printer network. The Dell Color Track 2 software application can also help you to manage and monitor the printing process on the network. It offers the ability to make as many as 5 users and manage the printing process in each account. You can instantly control and set the limit for color or mono prints directly on the web setting.
Although the majority of operating system will work fine with Dell 1320c driver. There is a little probability that some systems is not compatible with Dell 1320c driver. You need to look for the list of compatible operating-system below before downloading Dell 1320c driver.
List of Compatible OS with Dell 1320c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell 1320c Driver
- Check out Dell 1320c driver which is compatible with your OS below, then just click Download Here button.
- See your Dell 1320c driver on the computer, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Dell 1320c driver is done, next the Dell 1320c printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Dell 1320c Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Dell 1320c driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time up to the point your Dell 1320c driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by making use of Windows 8. Ways to install on another on another computer might be different.
Dell 1320c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Dell