Dell 1720dn driver is the software needed to deal with Dell 1720dn printer on a compatible OS. Dell 1720dn driver is available for free download on this website post at the table provided at the last part of this post.
Dell 1720dn mono laser printing device is a perfect companion for your home and small office who needs a quick, stable, and powerful monochrome printing technology. This sleek and stylish printer device is able to print many black and white documents at a very reasonable price.
The Dell laser printer device provides you both high-quality outputs together with low printing cost at your home or workplace. This particular printing device has a built-in network technology and automatic duplex printing features for printing double-sided documents automatically.
Dell 1720dn is a fast mono laser printer device that offer quick print speed as fast as 28 pages per minutes in printing A4 paper-size documents. Print quality is assured due to the high print resolution use on this printer which is up to 1200 dpi print resolution. Input paper tray on this printer can handle up to 800 sheet of papers.
Even if many of computer system will work fine with Dell 1720dn driver. There is a possibility that some operating system is not compatible with Dell 1720dn driver. You have to look for the list of compatible systems down the page just before downloading Dell 1720dn driver.
List of Compatible OS with Dell 1720dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell 1720dn Driver
- Check out Dell 1720dn driver which is suitable for your operating system down the page, then click Download Here button.
- Try to find your Dell 1720dn driver on your personal computer, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Dell 1720dn driver is finished, next the Dell 1720dn printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Dell 1720dn Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Dell 1720dn driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until the Dell 1720dn driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by making use of Windows 8 OS. Ways to install on another operating system could possibly be different.
Dell 1720dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Dell