Dell 515w driver is the software necessary to use Dell 515w printer on compatible operating system. Dell 515w driver is available with no charge down below.
Dell 515w is a multi-function printer device that comes readily available with a built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to ease you in faxing, printing, copying, as well as scanning your documents easily. This printer comes with Eco Mode that could help you in saving energy and save environment.
The Dell 515w offers premium quality outputs for your individual use at home or small workplace instantly. It can give you professional quality documents very quickly which can be as fast as 33 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 30 pages per minutes for color documents.
Dell 515w has a built-in 35-sheet auto document feeder technology that can assist you in copying or scanning multiple pages of your documents effortlessly. Users could also print the documents or pictures from their memory card by inserting it to the built-in memory card slots available on the printer without having to transfer it to the PC beforehand.
Though the vast majority of computer system will work fine with Dell 515w driver. There might be a little chance that some computer operating systems is not really suitable for Dell 515w driver. It is best to look for the list of compatible systems down below before downloading Dell 515w driver.
List of Compatible OS with Dell 515w Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install Dell 515w Driver
- Check out Dell 515w driver that is definitely suitable for your Computer down below, then click on Download Here button.
- Choose your Dell 515w driver on the laptop or computer, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Dell 515w driver is finished, then your Dell 515w printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Dell 515w Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Dell 515w driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little while until the Dell 515w driver is fully uninstalled, then click the Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by working with Windows 8. Techniques on a different operating-system may be different.
Dell 515w Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Dell