Dell 968 driver is the software package required to operate Dell 968 printer on an operating system. Dell 968 driver is available with no charge on this website post.
Dell 968 is a high-quality multi-function printing device that can instantly assist you in printing, scanning, copying, as well as faxing your important documents and files very quickly. This compact and space-saving printing device can deliver your documents fast.
The Dell 968 is able to print your documents at speed as fast as 32 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 27 pages per minutes for color documents and photos at medium print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution for remarkable and stunning quality photos and files.
Dell 968 comes with PictBridge direct printing features together with a built-in Wi-Fi connection technology that allows users to print their valuable documents wirelessly from many kind of compatible devices. It features automatic document feeder technology that can hold up to 50 pages. It can be used for scanning multiple documents at resolution up to 1200 x 4800 dpi automatically. Users can also make use of its built-in 2.4 inches screen to operate the printer directly without having to connect it to the PC.
Though most of operating-system will work fine with Dell 968 driver. There’s a little possibility that some computer operating systems will not be compatible with Dell 968 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible operating systems listed below just before downloading Dell 968 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Dell 968 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install Dell 968 Driver
- Check out Dell 968 driver that is definitely works with your Computer beneath, then press Download Here button.
- Choose your Dell 968 driver on your laptop or computer, and then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Dell 968 driver is complete, next the Dell 968 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Dell 968 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Dell 968 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait until finally your Dell 968 driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above is described by working on Windows 8. Methods on another operating-system may perhaps be different.
Dell 968 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Dell