Dell 968w driver is a software to use Dell 968w printer on a compatible computer OS. Dell 968w driver is available for free download on this website article at the table below.
Dell 968w is an advanced high-features wireless printing machine that instantly help you in printing, copying, printing as well as faxing your essential files and documents instantly. This sleek and stylish printer machine can instantly give you high-quality documents very quickly.
Dell 968w printer can deliver your documents at speed up to 32 pages per minutes for mono documents and 27 pages per minutes for color photos and files with highest print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution for crisp and sharp text on your printed documents and detailed color on your photos and images. An integrated 2.4″ screen can also be used easily to copy and scan directly from the printer without having to turn on your PC.
The Dell 968w features PictBridge direct printing technology and also an integrated wireless connectivity features which enables you to print your important documents from different kind of device wirelessly. It also features auto document feeder functionality that can be used with up to 50 pages. Scanning multiple documents on this printing device can be done at finest resolution up to 1200 x 4800 dpi very quickly.
Even though most of computer will work fine with Dell 968w driver. There might be a little chance that some systems is not compatible with Dell 968w driver. It’s best to look at the list of compatible OS listed below just before downloading Dell 968w driver.
List of Compatible OS with Dell 968w Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell 968w Driver
- Check out Dell 968w driver that is works with your OS down below, then click Download Here button.
- Pick your Dell 968w printer driver on the computer, next double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Dell 968w driver is done, after that your Dell 968w printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Dell 968w Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Dell 968w driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a short time up to the point your Dell 968w driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Methods on a different operating-system may just be different.
Dell 968w Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Dell