Dell C1765NF driver is the software system necessary to use Dell C1765NF printer on a computer system. Dell C1765NF driver is available for free on this website page.
Dell C1765NF is a multi-function color laser printing device that can help you in printing, scanning, copying, as well as faxing multiple documents and files effortlessly. This sleek and stylish printing machine also features an integrated Ethernet network interface connectivity to ease users in using this devices from multiple computer.
Dell C1765NF weights around 15 kilograms with 41 cm x 37.9 cm x 33.8 cm dimension. This printer machine has 295 MHz processor and 128 megabyte RAM (Random Access Memory). It also comes with a built-in 2 inches screen size to help you in using this printer directly without using the PC.
Maximum print speed of this Dell C1765NF is up to 15 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 12 pages per minutes for color outputs. Maximum print resolution produced by this printer is up to 600 x 600 dpi print resolution which can also improved up to 1200 dpi on image quality outputs.
Despite the fact that a lot of os will work fine with Dell C1765NF driver. You will find a little probability that some operating systems is not compatible with Dell C1765NF driver. It’s best to look at the list of compatible operating systems under just before downloading Dell C1765NF driver.
List of Compatible OS with Dell C1765NF Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell C1765NF Driver
- Check out Dell C1765NF driver that is certainly work with your Computer beneath, then press Download Here button.
- Try to find your Dell C1765NF driver on the computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Dell C1765NF driver is done, then your Dell C1765NF printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Dell C1765NF Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Dell C1765NF driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time until finally your Dell C1765NF driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Techniques on another computer is likely to be different.
Dell C1765NF Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Dell