Dell P513w driver is the programs needed to run Dell P513w printing device on suitable OS. Dell P513w driver is available for free to download on this website article.
Dell P513w is a multi-function All-in-One wireless photo printer from dell that is able to make your photos comes to life. The printer can be used easily for printing remarkable photos from many sources. You can easily print from your memory card directly on the printer and also from your digital camera using PictBridge options.
The Dell P513w can instantly assist you in copying, printing, as well as scanning your important documents with good quality outputs from virtually anywhere using its integrated wireless connectivity available on this particular printing device.
Print speed of Dell P513w can be as fast as 33 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 30 pages per minutes in printing color photos and files. It also features auto duplex printing technology that allows users to print on both side of their documents effortlessly.
Although a good number of operating-system will work fine with Dell P513w driver. You can find a little probability that some systems is not compatible with Dell P513w driver. It is best to look at the list of compatible systems underneath just before downloading Dell P513w driver.
List of Compatible OS with Dell P513w Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell P513w Driver
- Check out Dell P513w printer driver which is suitable for your operating system below, then click Download Here button.
- See your Dell P513w driver on the computer system, next double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Dell P513w driver is done, after that your Dell P513w printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Dell P513w Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select the Dell P513w driver that you need to uninstall from your PC then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time until eventually your Dell P513w driver is uninstalled completely, then simply click on the Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Methods on a different operating system may just be different.
Dell P513w Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Dell