Epson L120 driver is the software packages needed to control Epson L120 printer on suitable OS. Epson L120 driver is available for free download on this website at the bottom of this particular post.
The Epson L120 is a perfect printing device for small home workplaces or students who search for an affordable and hassle-free printer to cut their expenses on printing cost.
Epson L120 comes with an Ink Tank System (ITS) which makes it a low-cost printer provides Micro Piezo print head technology together with the use of Epson original ink that can make sure you can get the best quality on your prints with a very low printing cost instantly. The printing speed of this particular printer is up to 8.5 pages per minute in mono and 4.5 pages per minute in color.
The Epson L120 printer is available with the set of original ink on its package. It contains four set of inks which is black, yellow, magenta, and cyan. One set of these ink bottles is able to give you as much as 4000 sheet of papers in mono and 6500 sheet of papers in color.
Epson L120 printing device also has its own integrated ink tank system. Therefore, you can experience a hassle-free and affordable color printing with the original ink sets instantly on the printer. The volume of its one part of integrated ink tank system on the right side of the printer is only 4o mililiters which makes it a really perfect and compact printer with a stylish design to be put in the office desks or college students’ rooms.
Although the majority of operating system will work fine with Epson L120 driver. There may be a little possibility that some operating-system is not really suitable for Epson L120 driver. You need to look at the list of compatible os underneath just before downloading Epson L120 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson L120 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L120 Driver
- Check out Epson L120 driver which is work with your Computer down the page, then click on “Download Here”
- Try to find your Epson L120 driver on your laptop or computer, then simply double-click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Epson L120 driver completed, next the Epson L120 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson L120 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Epson L120 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until eventually your Epson L120 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained making use of Windows 8. Procedures on another computer system may just be different.
Epson L120 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson