Epson L200 driver is the software tool essential to use Epson L200 printer on compatible OS. Epson L200 driver is available for free download on this post.
Epson L200 is a high quality and affordable All-In-One (AIO) printing device which makes you able to improve your task performance at your own home or your office using its new integrated printer ink tank system.
The printer ink tank system available on the Epson L200 is a perfect options for those who always prints in high volumes. Because, You can get up to 12.000 sheet of papers for mono documents and 6.500 sheet of papers for color documents by only using this original ink available when You purchased the printer. The ink tank system design also help you in reducing the budget you need to spend for printing documents at your office as well as keep your work desk neat and clean.
The printing speed of this Epson L200 can be up to 27 sheet of papers in printing draft mode in black and white. You can also experience fast copying up to 11 seconds using this printer. It also comes with a high resolution print which is up to 5760 dpi which can be categorized as really good print resolution for printing high-quality photographs. Afterward, You may also print full size images on this particular printing device.
Even though nearly all of computer will work fine with Epson L200 driver. There may be a little probability that some os will not be suitable for Epson L200 driver. You need to check the list of compatible operating systems down below just before downloading Epson L200 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson L200 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L200 Driver
- Check out Epson L200 driver that is certainly suitable for your OS beneath, then press “Download Here”
- Search for your Epson L200 driver on your computer device, then just double-click on it
- Wait until the driver installation process on your Epson L200 driver is completely done, in that case your Epson L200 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson L200 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Epson L200 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until your Epson L200 driver completely uninstalled, then press “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by working with Windows 8. Process on installing or uninstalling in a different operating system is likely to be different.
Epson L200 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson