Epson L355 driver is the software program necessary to operate Epson L355 printer on appropriate OS. Epson L355 driver is available for free on this website.
Epson L355 is a wireless and all-in-one printer with a built-in printer ink system. Epson L355 is ideal for home office as well as small company. The Epson L355 is available with wireless connection and two additional containers of black ink. You can easily print a high quality files by using Epson L355. It has an integrated printer ink tank in order to ease you in refilling the ink without any mess.
Epson L355 printer offers a minimal cost printing for both black and color printing. It also has a high volume ink containers that can print as much as 4.000 pages for black and white documents and 6.500 pages for colored files. Epson L355 has a high speed printing which isa round 9 ppm. You can easily improve your business office work productivity with this printer.
The Epson L355 also enables you to to copy a single page around 20 times in only one move. So, it will be perfect for producing written documents for meetings quickly. Furthermore, Epson L355 also helps you to print from your mobile phones as well as PC tablets from around your business office by using wireless connection.
Although the vast majority of os will work fine with Epson L355 driver. You will find a little probability that some computer operating systems will not be suitable for Epson L355 driver. I suggest you to check the list of compatible operating-system down below just before downloading Epson L355 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson L355 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L355 Driver
- Check out Epson L355 driver which is work with your Computer beneath, then click on “Download Here”
- Look up your Epson L355 driver on your computer, then simply double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Epson L355 driver completed, then your Epson L355 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Epson L355 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Epson L355 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until your Epson L355 driver completely uninstalled, then press “Finish” button
The instruction above was explained by using Windows 8. Ways on a different operating system is likely to be different.
Epson L355 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson