Epson L365 driver is a software required to use Epson L365 printer on a computer OS. Epson L365 driver is available for absolutely free on this website post.
Epson L365 is a high-performance multi-purpose printing machine that features many advanced features along with a built-in ink tank printing system. This printing machine can deliver high-quality documents at speed up to 9.2 pages per minutes. It can deliver many documents and files at your home or office instantly.
Epson L365 also comes with a built-in wireless technology that allows users to print directly from many compatible mobile devices through wireless network technology. This printer comes with Micro Piezo print head technology to produce premium quality outputs very quickly.
The built-in wireless connectivity on this wireless printing device enable users to print and scan from various kind of mobile smartphone devices effortlessly. It also features Epson iPrint to print from and scan directly to your smartphone device or online cloud storage instantly.
Although nearly all of os will work fine with Epson L365 driver. There might be a little chance that some operating systems is not suitable for Epson L365 driver. You need to check the list of compatible operating systems below before downloading Epson L365 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson L365 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L365 Driver
- Check out Epson L365 driver which is compatible with your operating system below, then click Download Here button.
- See your Epson L365 driver on your personal PC, next double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Epson L365 driver is finished, then your Epson L365 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson L365 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson L365 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time right until your Epson L365 driver is completely uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Techniques on another computer system could possibly be different.
Epson L365 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson ID