Epson L550 driver is the software program necessary to operate Epson L550 printer on suitable OS. Epson L550 driver is available for free download here.
Epson L550 is an all-in-one ink tank system printer with a wi-fi connection which is definitely has fax and auto document feeder functionality. Using Epson L550 can help you to save your money because you can print up to 4 thousand of black and white pages at a very minimal running cost. Epson L550 also has a special refill ink technology which will make sure you can refill your printer ink very easily without any problem. There is also a choke at the side of ink tube to lock the ink system when you want to carry the L550 to another place.
The performance of Epson L550 which is able to fax, scan, and copy in this one lightweight design can be really beneficial at the workplace. Auto document feeder which can take as much as 30 sheet of papers would be really handy in case you want to do multiple tasks at once. The printing speed of Epson L550 is pretty fast which is up to 33 pages per minutes. Epson L550 also has a built-in wireless connectivity that can makes sure you can quickly print from your compatible Laptop computer, Personal computer, or even your mobile device.
Even though nearly all of operating system will work fine with Epson L550 driver. There’s a little possibility that some os will not be suitable for Epson L550 driver. You have to look at the list of compatible os underneath before downloading Epson L550 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson L550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L550 Driver
- Check out Epson L550 driver which is work with your Operating system beneath, then click on “Download Here”
- Look for your Epson L550 driver on your laptop computer, subsequently double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Epson L550 driver finished, then your Epson L550 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Epson L550 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Epson L550 driver that you want to Uninstall after that click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit till your Epson L550 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button
The instruction above was explained by using Windows 8. Procedures on another operating system is likely to be different.
Epson L550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson