Epson NX120 driver is the tool required to use Epson NX120 printer on suitable OS. Epson NX120 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Epson Stylus NX120 is a multi-function printer driver for printing, scanning, as well as copying your documents, images, and files. It is a perfect printer for home users who want to get a high-quality prints directly at their own home.
The Epson Stylus NX120 is available with four separated printer ink cartridges that can handle either economy or default ink cartridges capacity. The printer is supported with DuraBrite technology in order to provide you a high-quality and water-resistant images. The Epson NX120 offers high printing resolution up to 5760 dpi and scanning resolution up to 1200 dpi.
The printing speed of Stylus NX120 is up to 28 pages per minute for black and white texts and up to 15 pages per minute for colored documents. It can also produce a borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in around 93 seconds.
Even though almost all of operating system will work fine with Epson NX120 driver. You will find a little probability that some operating systems will not be suitable for Epson NX120 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible systems down below just before downloading Epson NX120 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson NX120 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson NX120 Driver
- Check out Epson NX120 driver that is suitable for your OS directly below, then press “Download Here”
- Look for your Epson NX120 driver on your desktop computer, then double click on it
- Wait until the installation process finished, then your Epson NX120 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson NX120 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Epson NX120 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit until eventually your Epson NX120 driver completely uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction above was explained making use of Windows 8.Process on another operating system may just be different.
Epson NX120 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon UK