Epson Stylus NX130 driver is a program to run Epson Stylus NX130 on a suitable OS. Epson Stylus NX130 driver can be obtained for free of charge on this page.
Epson Stylus NX130 is a premium quality high-feature multi-purpose printing device for your home or small workplace use. This printing machine comes with 4-individual printer cartridge technology that will definitely ease users in changing the printer cartridge separately.
Epson Stylus NX130 can produce premium quality fade and water-resistant outputs on your printed files by the use of its DURABrite cartridge. Maximum print speed of this printer in delivering your documents is as fast as 28 pages per minutes. Maximum scan resolution of this particular printer device is up to 1200 dpi.
Epson Stylus NX130 is able to give you maximum print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution. This particular device is able to deliver your files at speed as fast as 28 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 15 pages per minutes for color files. It can also give you a borderless 4 x 6″ photos in only around 93 seconds.
Despite the fact that almost all of computer will work fine with Epson Stylus NX130 driver. There is a little probability that some operating systems will not be compatible with Epson Stylus NX130 driver. It is advisable to check the list of compatible OS listed below just before downloading Epson Stylus NX130 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Check out Epson Stylus NX130 driver which is compatible with your operating system down below, then just click Download Here button.
- Pick your Epson Stylus NX130 driver on the PC, and then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Epson Stylus NX130 driver is complete, next the Epson Stylus NX130 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson Stylus NX130 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until your Epson Stylus NX130 driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above was described by making use of Windows 8. Ways on another operating-system may be different.
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson