Epson Stylus NX420 is one of all-in-one printer which is very easy to use by everyone in your family. Epson Stylus NX420 provides a WiFi connection and also with a great and better performance. Its WiFi connection can make all of your PC connect to your printer devices in minutes. Epson Stylus NX420 Driver can also help you to scan your documents and files fast. It is very suitable for you to use on your work space at home or small office.
If you already purchased the printer and need to download Epson stylus NX420 driver. You can download it here without any charge at the bottom of this post. The following are the compatible Operating system with Epson Stylus NX420 Driver:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
Steps to Install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver
- Click on the driver URL at the bottom of this post and save the file in specified location on your personal computer.
- Open the downloaded driver by double clicking on the .EXE file, after that the installation operation will be starting automatically.
Steps to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX420 Driver
- Choose Start Menu and select control panel, then click Uninstall a Program.
- Double click on the driver you want to uninstall.
- Hold off until the uninstall procedure completed and then click finish button.
The steps is only suitable for Windows 7 operating system. The steps on another operating system will be little bit different.
Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson