Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver is an application required to control Epson R220 printer on a compatible OS. Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver can be downloaded on our website for definitely free of charge.
Epson Stylus Photo R220 is a high-quality photo printer machine that can produce premium quality documents and photos instantly. This particular printer comes with a good print resolution to produce your stunning images with detailed and correct color.
The Epson Stylus Photo R220 comes with wide print resolution that can be up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution together with 3 picoliter ink drop for better detail on your graphics. Print speed of this particular device can be as fast as 15 pages per minutes in printing whether color or black-and-white documents easily. Users can also print a borderless images at size 4 x 6″ in about 57 seconds.
Even if nearly all of operating-system will work fine with Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver. There is a little chance that some operating systems will not be compatible with Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver. You have to look at the list of compatible operating-system underneath before downloading Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus Photo R220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus Photo R220 Driver
- Check out Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver that is compatible with your OS down the page, then just click Download Here button.
- Look up your Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver on the computer, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver is complete, next the Epson Stylus Photo R220 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus Photo R220 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver which you need to remove from your computer system then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little while until eventually the Epson Stylus Photo R220 driver is completely uninstalled, then simply click on the Finish button to complete the process.
The instruction above was explained by making use of Windows 8. Methods on a different operating system may perhaps be different.
Epson Stylus Photo R220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson