Epson Stylus SX130 driver is a software to run Epson Stylus SX130 printer on a compatible OS. Epson Stylus SX130 driver is available on this website post for free of charge.
Epson Stylus SX130 is a sleek and compact multi-purpose affordable printing machine that can be easily used by many users at your home or office effortlessly. This particular printer machine comes with individual printer cartridge technology to produce professional quality outputs instantly.
Epson Stylus SX130 comes as perfect multi-function All-in-One printing machine to help you in printing, copying, and scanning many kind of files and documents instantly. It uses DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges technology for vibrant and colorful color outputs on your printed files.
Epson Stylus SX130 which has 100-page input tray is able deliver maximum print outputs with resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing color files is as fast as 15 pages per minutes while for black-and-white or mono documents is as fast as 28 pages per minutes. Maximums scan resolution of this printer is up to 6000 x 1200 dpi.
Despite the fact almost all of computer system will work fine with Epson Stylus SX130 driver. There may be a little chance that some os will not be compatible with Epson Stylus SX130 driver. I suggest you to check the list of compatible operating systems beneath just before downloading Epson Stylus SX130 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
- Check out Epson Stylus SX130 driver that is works with your Computer down the page, then just click Download Here button.
- See your Epson Stylus SX130 driver on your personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Epson Stylus SX130 driver is finished, next the Epson Stylus SX130 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson Stylus SX130 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time until your Epson Stylus SX130 driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Ways on a different computer system may very well be different.
Epson Stylus SX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson UK