Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a software to run Epson Stylus TX130 printer on a compatible computer system. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is available for free of charge on this website page.
Epson Stylus TX130 is a multi-purpose All-in-One inkjet color printing machine that comes with 32 KB standard memory capacity and features Epson Micro Piezo print head technology to deliver crisp and sharp text on your printed files and documents instantly.
Epson Stylus TX130 comes with 4 picoliter ink droplet size along with 4-individual Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge technology. This particular printing machine can deliver maximum print resolution outputs up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution for both mono and color print outputs.
Epson Stylus TX130 can deliver your premium quality documents at speed up to 28 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents while printing color documents can be up to 15 pages per minutes. This printer comes with a built-in 100-sheet capacity input paper tray and can scan your documents at maximum print resolution up to 9600 dpi resolution.
Even if nearly all of computer will work fine with Epson Stylus TX130 driver. There is a little possibility that some systems is not really suitable for Epson Stylus TX130 driver. It is advisable to check the list of compatible OS directly below just before downloading Epson Stylus TX130 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Check out Epson Stylus TX130 driver that is certainly works with your Computer directly below, then just click Download Here button.
- See your Epson Stylus TX130 driver on the laptop or computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Epson Stylus TX130 driver is complete, in that case your Epson Stylus TX130 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson Stylus TX130 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a short time right until your Epson Stylus TX130 driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Ways on another operating system could possibly be different.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson