Epson Stylus TX400 driver is a software to run Epson TX400 printer on a compatible OS. Epson Stylus TX400 driver can be obtained for free on this website page at the end of this post.
Epson Stylus TX400 is a 4-color multi-purpose printer machine that comes as a perfect and easy-to-use printer device that comes with many features. This particular printer is a suitable printing device for your home or small workplace that needs a reliable printer for copying, printing, and scanning documents instantly.
Epson Stylus TX400 comes with tricolor (magenta, cyan, yellow) printer cartridge with 3 picolitres ink droplet size and can deliver high print resolution up to 5760 dpi print resolution very quickly. This printer is able to print black-and-white and color files or documents at speed as fast as 34 pages per minutes in draft mode. It can also deliver a borderless 4 x 6 inches photos in approximately 26 seconds.
Epson Stylus TX400 also features CIS scanner sensor type that can scan up to A4 paper size instantly. Maximum scanning resolution of this printer is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution. Maximum scan speed of this printer in printing 1200 dpi scan resolution is up to 8.8 milisecond/line for mono documents and 26.2 miliseconds/line for color files. Maximum copy speed of this printer for black-and-white and color documents is up to 30 copies per minutes.
Despite the fact that most of operating systems will work fine with Epson Stylus TX400 driver. You can find a little possibility that some os will not be compatible with Epson Stylus TX400 driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible OS down the page before downloading Epson Stylus TX400 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
- Check out Epson Stylus TX400 driver that is compatible with your operating system down the page, then just click Download Here button.
- Search for your Epson Stylus TX400 driver on the personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Epson Stylus TX400 driver is finished, then your Epson Stylus TX400 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson Stylus TX400 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit until finally your Epson Stylus TX400 driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above was described by making use of Windows 8. Steps on another operating-system may perhaps be different.
Epson Stylus TX400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson