Epson WF-3640 driver is a software programs necessary to use Epson WF-3640 printer device on a compatible OS. Epson WF-3640 driver is available to download on this post for absolutely free of charge.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 is a professional All-in-One printer device which is able to improve your work productivity at your office through the use of many advanced features on this particular printer machine. This printer is powered by the new printing technology from Epson ensuring the high quality prints that could even better than the laser quality print.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3640 provides quick and sharp laser quality printing in black and white documents. Additionally, you can definitely save the use of the printer ink up to 40% by using this particular printer as compared with another regular color laser printer.
This Epson WF-3640 comes readily available with Wi-Fi functions that enables you to print directly from many kind of compatible smart phone and tablet devices. It has 3 integrated paper trays which includes the 500-sheet input paper tray at front, and 2 paper tray for different kind of paper such as envelopes and photo paper at the back. The printer also comes with auto duplex printing features and 3.5 inches color touchscreen display.
Even though the majority of operating-system will work fine with Epson WF-3640 driver. There is a little chance that some operating system is not compatible with Epson WF-3640 driver. It is better to check the list of compatible systems down below before downloading the Epson WF-3640 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson WF-3640 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson WF-3640 Driver
- Check out Epson WF-3640 driver compatible with your computer system, then click the Download Here button on the right side of the table.
- Search for your Epson WF-3640 driver on the desktop computer, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Epson WF-3640 driver is complete, next the Epson WF-3640 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson WF-3640 Driver
- Click the Windows icon button on your desktop screen, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson WF-3640 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Please wait until the Epson WF-3640 driver is completely uninstalled, then click on the Finish button.
The instruction above was written by making use of Windows 8 OS. Steps could be little bit different on a different operating system.
Epson WF-3640 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson