Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver is the applications to control Epson WF-2530 printer on an OS. Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver is available on this website post for free absolutely of charge at the table provided below this post.
Epson WorkForce WF-2530 is a perfect 4-in-One printer device that comes readily available with Automatic Document Feeder technology suitable for small-to-medium office needs. It also features Epson Connect, wireless connection features, and extra high-capacity inks.
The Epson WorkForce WF-2530 comes in a compact and stylish design which is perfectly suit with small office or home office use. This dependable printer device also provides you with fax as well as the possibility to print from anywhere near the printer position by using Epson Connect features.
This Epson WF-2530 uses Epson DURABrite Ultra high-capacity printer ink for premium quality outputs on your important business documents. The Auto Document Feeder on this printer is very useful for copying, faxing, and also scanning many documents up to 35 pages automatically. Wireless connection on this printer would allow user to print directly from many compatible mobile devices and PC without any problem.
Despite the fact that many of computer will work fine with Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver. You will find a little chance that some computer operating systems is not suitable for Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver. It’s best to check the list of compatible operating-system below just before downloading Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson Workforce WF-2530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Workforce WF-2530 Driver
- Check out Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver that is suitable for your Computer down the page, then just click Download Here button.
- Choose your Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver on your PC, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver is complete, in that case your Epson Workforce WF-2530 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson Workforce WF-2530 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit until finally your Epson Workforce WF-2530 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by making use of Windows 8. Methods on another computer may just be different.
Epson Workforce WF-2530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson UK