Epson XP-400 driver is the software tool essential to use Epson XP-400 printer on compatible OS. Epson XP-400 driver is available for free on this website.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 is a compact and less noise All-In-One (AIO) printing device suitable for fulfilling small to medium office needs. The XP-400 is a very easy to use printer integrated with simple wireless connection printing technology.
The wireless connection feature on the Epson XP-400 is really easy to share with everybody in your house. Using Epson Connect feature makes you able to easily print your documents directly from your compatible smartphone devices. It is supported with Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print technologies which mean that your android and iOS device is fully compatible with this particular printer.
The Epson Expression Home XP-400 comes with an integrated memory card slots for printing directly on the printer without the need to use your computer device. The printer is also available with its own separated printer ink cartridge in order to make you be convenient while changing the only color that has ran out of ink.
The Epson XP-400 printing speed is up to 8.7 ppm for black and white documents and 4.5 ppm for colored documents. The printing device comes with a built-in 2.5″ Liquid Crystal Display for helping you in previewing, printing, and even editing your images instantly on the printer.
Although most of computer system will work fine with Epson XP-400 driver. There may be a little chance that some operating systems is not suitable for Epson XP-400 driver. You ought to to look at the list of compatible os underneath before downloading Epson XP-400 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson XP-400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver
- Check out Epson XP-400 driver which is suitable for your Computer below, then click on “Download Here”
- Choose your Epson XP-400 driver on the computer, and then just double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Epson XP-400 driver finished, then your Epson XP-400 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Epson XP-400 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until eventually your Epson XP-400 driver fully uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by by using Windows 8. Steps on a different operating system might be different.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson