Epson XP-520 driver is the package needed to use Epson XP-520 printer on suitable OS. The Epson XP-520 driver is available for free download below this post.
Epson Expression Premium is a wireless All-In-One printer comes with a compact and stylish design. It is able to delivers stunning photos on every photos that you print using this particular printer instantly.
The Expression Premium XP-520 offers high-quality print of your borderless photo up to 8 inch x 10 inch. Auto duplex printing option available on this printer can absolutely help you out in saving more money as doubled as you spent before due to the less use of paper using this print option.
Using its wireless connection features, this particular all-in-one printer is able to make you print directly from your compatible android smartphone devices, android tablet devices, iPhone, and iPad right away from anywhere around your home or even while you are on the go. It is a perfect printer to use at your home or office for printing high-detail images and documents.
Even though a lot of computer will work fine with Epson XP-520 driver. There’s a simple little probability that some operating systems is not compatible with Epson XP-520 driver. It is best to look for the list of compatible systems underneath before downloading Epson XP-520 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson XP-520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-520 Driver
- Check out Epson XP-520 driver which is compatible with your Operating system below, then press “Download Here”
- See your Epson XP-520 driver on your laptop, then simply double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Epson XP-520 driver completed, then your Epson XP-520 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson XP-520 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Epson XP-520 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time till your Epson XP-520 driver completely uninstalled, then press “Finish” button.
The instruction above was explained making use of Windows 8. Steps on a different computer system might be different.
Epson XP-520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson UK