Epson XP-950 driver is the application needed to use Epson XP-950 printer on compatible OS. Epson XP-950 driver is available for free download on this post at the table provided below.
Epson XP-950 is a premium wireless photo printer offers high-quality photo printing in one compact and stylish printing device. This printer is able to produce wide-format documents in detailed color quality since it comes with 6 color inks.
The Epson Expression Photo XP-950 can instantly give you borderless images at size up to 11 x 17 inches in only 11 seconds. It features wireless printing technology that can definitely help you in printing directly from your smartphone devices like iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and also Android smartphone devices from anywhere around your house or workplace. Printing directly on the printer from the memory card slot available can also be performed easily without the need to connect the printer to the computer.
The print speed of this Epson XP-950 is up to 9.5 pages per minutes for black and white documents and 9 pages per minutes for color photos. The printer can also be used to print double-sided documents that can absolutely save the use of paper at your office as much as 50 percents.
Even if a lot of operating system will work fine with Epson XP-950 driver. There’s a little probability that some os is not suitable for Epson XP-950 driver. You have to check the list of compatible os under just before downloading Epson XP-950 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson XP-950 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-950 Driver
- Check out Epson XP-950 driver that is suitable for your OS below, then click on “Download Here”
- Look up your Epson XP-950 driver on the computer, afterward simply then double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Epson XP-950 driver finished, in that case your Epson XP-950 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson XP-950 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Epson XP-950 driver that you want to uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time until finally your Epson XP-950 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained using Windows 8. Techniques to install the driver on a different operating system might be different.
Epson XP-950 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson