HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver is the packages needed to use HP Color LaserJet 2840 on an OS. HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver can be downloaded on this website page for free.
HP Color LaserJet 2840 is a laser printing device that comes with network faxing, scanning, printing as well as copying functionality in one compact and stylish design. This printer device can definitely help you in saving time, money, and space at your home or small workplace.
The HP Color LaserJet 2840 features direct digital photo printing that would allow you to effectively and efficiently print your digital images on this device. The printer also comes with a built-in 250-page input paper tray as well as an integrated memory card slots to ease you in printing files and photos from your memory card easily. This printer also comes with an integrated Jetdirect 10/100 Fast Ethernet network that allows you to share the printer’s functionalities with all of your co-workers at your office.
Print speed of this HP LaserJet 2840 printer can be as fast as 4 pages per minutes in printing color documents and fast copying and printing speed of black-and-white document which can be up to 20 pages per minutes. The first output of this printer can also be delivered in fast speed with the use of Instant-on Technology which can instantly deliver your first documents as fast as 18 seconds for mono documents and 29 seconds for color files.
Even though a good number of os will work fine with HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver. There might be a small chance that some operating-system would not be compatible with HP LaserJet 2840 driver. You better look at the list of compatible OS down below before downloading HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver
- Check out HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver that is certainly suitable for your operating system beneath, then press Download Here button.
- Pick your HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver on your desktop, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver is finished, in that case your HP Color LaserJet 2840 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while right until your HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Procedures on a different os may just be different.
HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP