HP DeskJet 1015 driver is the software application necessary to use HP 1015 on suitable OS. HP DeskJet 1015 driver is accessible for free on this website.
HP DeskJet 1015 is a compact and easy-to-use printing device which is able to fulfill the needs at your home as well as at your small workplace. Everyday printing would become a really easy task to do using the HP 1015 printer.
One 60-sheet input tray and 25-sheet output tray is also built-in on this particular printer in order to ease you in doing your many jobs at once effortlessly. The speed of this printer in printing the documents can be up to 7 pages per minute in mono documents and 4 pages per minute in color images or files.
The HP DeskJet 1015 is available with a very affordable original printer ink cartridges that makes you able to reduce the printing cost at your office. The compact design of HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1015 makes it a perfect printer to put anywhere around your work desk without making any problem to you in doing another job.
Though a lot of computer will work fine with HP DeskJet 1015 driver. There might be a little probability that some operating-system is not suitable for HP DeskJet 1015 driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible operating-system directly below before downloading HP DeskJet 1015 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 1015 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 1015 Driver
- Check out HP DeskJet 1015 driver that is definitely compatible with your Operating system directly below, then just click “Download Here”
- Look for your HP DeskJet 1015 driver on the computer, after that double-click on it
- Wait until HP 1015 driver has been installed completely, then your HP DeskJet 1015 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 1015 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select HP DeskJet 1015 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit up to the point your HP DeskJet 1015 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained working with Windows 8. Ways or procedures on a different operating system is likely to be different.
HP DeskJet 1015 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|OS 10.8 and Mac OS 10.9|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP