HP DeskJet 1510 driver is the tool necessary to control HP DeskJet 1510 on suitable OS. HP DeskJet 1510 driver is readily available for free download here at the bottom part of this website’s post.
HP DeskJet 1510 is an All-In-One printing device that offers easy and simple printing, copying as well as scanning documents and photos instantly. It is the low-cost printer which also comes with stylish and compact design. The printer will absolutely fits anywhere around your workplace without any problem.
The print speed of HP DeskJet 1510 is up to 2o pages per minute in mono and up to 16 pages per minute in color. The first print out can be printed in only about 17 seconds in mono and aroun 24 seconds in color. It can be categorized as a pretty quick All-In-One (AIO) printing device.
The fast print speed on HP DeskJet 1510 also comes with good print resolution which can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution in color and up to 600 x 600 dpi in mono documents. The paper handling on HP 151o is available with standard input and output paper tray. The input paper tray can handle up to 60 sheet of papers while the output paper tray on HP DeskJet 1510 can be filled with as many as 25 sheet of papers.
Although a lot of operating system will work fine with HP DeskJet 1510 driver. You can find a little possibility that some os is not suitable for HP DeskJet 1510 driver. You have to look for the list of compatible os below just before downloading HP DeskJet 1510 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 1510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 1510 Driver
- Check out HP DeskJet 1510 driver which is compatible with your OS below, then click on “Download Here”
- See your HP DeskJet 1510 driver on your desktop computer, then just double-click on it
- Wait until the installation process of your HP 1510 driver is completed, then your HP DeskJet 1510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 1510 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select HP DeskJet 1510 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a short time right until your HP DeskJet 1510 driver completely uninstalled, then press “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained working with Windows 8. Methods on a different computer can be different.
HP DeskJet 1510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP