HP DeskJet 2000 driver is the packages required to use HP DeskJet 2000 printer on an OS. HP DeskJet 2000 driver is provided for free on this website page.
HP DeskJet 2000 is a small and compact printer that comes available with embedded network functionality. This printer use HP 61 black ink catridge and HP 61 Tri-color cartridge to print your documents at best quality.
The HP DeskJet 2000 printer has a standard input paper tray that can handle up to 50 sheet of papers and output paper tray that can handle as much as 30 sheet of papers. The maximum print resolution of this particular printer is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
Even though the majority of operating-system will work fine with HP DeskJet 2000 driver. There is a little chance that some operating system would not be suitable with HP DeskJet 2000 driver. You might want to read the list of compatible operating systems below just before downloading the HP DeskJet 2000 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Check out HP DeskJet 2000 driver that is definitely suitable for your OS beneath, then just click Download Here button.
- Choose your HP DeskJet 2000 driver on your personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the driver installation process of HP DeskJet 2000 is finished, then your HP DeskJet 2000 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Press Windows logo on your keyboard laptop or computer, then type Control Panel and click on it to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows operating system.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP DeskJet 2000 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit until finally your HP DeskJet 2000 driver completely uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction above was explained making use of Windows 8. Steps on installing and uninstalling the specified driver on another computer system could possibly be different.
HP DeskJet 2000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP