HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a program to control HP DeskJet 2060 printer on a computer system. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is present for completely free of charge on this website article.
HP DeskJet 2060 is a premium quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-function printing machine that can print multiple color or black-and-white documents instantly. This inkjet color printer machine features HP Thermal Inkjet technology to produce sharp and crisp text on your printed files.
HP DeskJet 2060 comes with dual cartridge including one multi-color printer cartridge that comes with yellow, cyan, and magenta color. One color cartridge for this printer can print up to 200 sheet of documents and one black cartridge can print up to 480 sheets of documents. This printer has a built-in 60-page capacity input paper tray and 25-page capacity output paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2060 is able to print sharp and clear black-and-white documents up to 600 dpi print resolution while printing color files and photos can be delivered at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white files is 20 pages per minutes while for color files can be up to 16 pages per minutes.
Although the vast majority of os will work fine with HP DeskJet 2060 driver. There might be a little possibility that some os is not really compatible with HP DeskJet 2060 driver. It is best to check the list of compatible operating-system beneath just before downloading HP DeskJet 2060 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Check out HP DeskJet 2060 driver which is suitable for your OS beneath, then click Download Here button.
- Try to find your HP DeskJet 2060 driver on the personal PC, after that double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of HP DeskJet 2060 driver is done, next the HP DeskJet 2060 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP DeskJet 2060 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until finally your HP DeskJet 2060 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Techniques on a different computer could be different.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP