HP Deskjet 2510 driver is a program to operate HP 2510 printer on a compatible operating system. HP Deskjet 2510 driver is readily available on this website post for free to download at the table below.
HP DeskJet 2510 is a high-performance multi-purpose printing device that can easily help you in scanning, printing, and copying your task regularly everyday. This compact and space-saving printing device comes at a reasonable price and is able to print at a very low production cost due to the use of high-quality HP original inks. It is really easy to set up and operate this printer at your home or office.
The HP DeskJet 2510 can give you borderless prints for printing documents, images, or brochures at your own home. High-quality and remarkable result is ensured with the use of original HP printer ink cartridges. It can also produce more documents by using its high-capacity printer ink cartridges. The space-saving design of this particular printer makes it a perfect printer to fit on your desk.
HP DeskJet 2510 is easy to set up and can be used immediately as soon as you switch it on. You can make use of the graphic display on this printer to scan, copy, and print your documents everyday and also re-size the copied text or images with Enlarge/Reduce button. Print speed of this printer is as fast as 7.5 ppm for mono documents and 4.5 ppm for color documents.
Even if most of os will work fine with HP Deskjet 2510 driver. You can find a little chance that some os is not suitable for HP Deskjet 2510 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible operating systems below before trying to download the HP Deskjet 2510 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet 2510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet 2510 Driver
- Find the HP Deskjet 2510 driver that is fully compatible with the OS being-used at the table provided below, then click on the Download Here option.
- See your HP Deskjet 2510 driver on your laptop or computer, and then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of HP Deskjet 2510 driver is complete, then your HP Deskjet 2510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet 2510 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP Deskjet 2510 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a little while until HP Deskjet 2510 driver is fully uninstalled, then click on the Finish button.
The steps above is explained using Windows 8 operating system. Procedures to install and uninstall the driver on another OS could be different.
HP Deskjet 2510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8,Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP