HP DeskJet 2543 driver is a software to control HP DeskJet 2543 on a suitable OS. HP DeskJet 2543 driver is readily available with no charge on this post.
HP DeskJet 2543 is a multi-function All-in-One wireless color printing device that comes with many useful features for your home and small workplace needs. This printer comes in a white finish that will definitely make your table look stylish and premium. It uses HP 61 black printer cartridge and HP 61 tricolor cartridge.
HP DeskJet 2543 is a perfect printing machine to be used at your home or small office. It can definitely aid you in completing your task in printing files and documents very quickly. The printer’s dimension is 18″ x 8″ x 14″ and the weight of the printer is 11.1 pounds or around 5 kilograms.
Despite the fact a lot of computer will work fine with HP DeskJet 2543 driver. There may be a little chance that some operating systems is not compatible with HP DeskJet 2543 driver. Make sure you to look for the list of compatible operating systems underneath before downloading HP DeskJet 2543 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
- Check out HP DeskJet 2543 driver that is certainly works with your OS directly below, then just click Download Here button.
- Locate your HP DeskJet 2543 driver on the desktop computer, and then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of HP DeskJet 2543 driver is complete, next the HP DeskJet 2543 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP DeskJet 2543 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a little bit until finally your HP DeskJet 2543 driver is fully uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Techniques on a different operating system could be different.
HP DeskJet 2543 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP