HP DeskJet 2545 driver is the tool required to use HP 2545 on suitable OS. HP DeskJet 2545 driver can be found for free download at the bottom of this post.
HP DeskJet 2545 is a low-cost All-In-One printer provides simple and fast wireless printing features from any place near the printer position on your home or office. This printer is available with affordable original replacement printer ink cartridge from HP.
Using quick Wi-fi feature on the HP DeskJet 2545 makes you able to directly print any documents, files, or photos form your tablet, smartphone, PC devices. Printing directly from your iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone is also possible to do on this particular printer using its Apple Air Print feature. Setting up wireless printing option on it will also be very easy to be done.
The HP DeskJet 2545 has a fast printing speed up to 20 pages per minute on black and white mode and 16 pages per minute in colorful option. It is able to produce high-quality prints at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution instantly. The compact and sleek design of the printer makes it a perfect printer to put on any corner around your work desk easily.
Though most of operating system will work fine with HP DeskJet 2545 driver. There might be a little probability that some systems will not be compatible with HP DeskJet 2545 driver. You ought to to check the list of compatible os beneath just before downloading HP DeskJet 2545 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2545 Driver
- Check out HP DeskJet 2545 driver that is certainly compatible with your Operating system below, then click on “Download Here”
- Locate your HP DeskJet 2545 driver on your laptop computer or personal computer, then double-click on it
- Wait until the driver installation process is finally completed, after that your HP DeskJet 2545 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2545 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select HP DeskJet 2545 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while till your HP DeskJet 2545 driver completely uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained using Windows 8. Methods on a different computer can be different.
HP DeskJet 2545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP