HP DeskJet 3520 driver is the application needed to handle HP DeskJet 3520 printer device on an OS. HP DeskJet 3520 driver can be downloaded on this website post for free of charge.
HP DeskJet 3520 is an multi-function printer that enables you to print from virtually anywhere by using your smart phone devices easily. The Wi-Fi connection features on this printer is very useful and can prevent you to use cable while printing your documents. Maximum print resolution of this printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution.
The HP DeskJet 3520 comes available with automatic duplex printing technology for printing double-sided documents automatically and reduce printing cost at your office increasingly for least important documents. It has standard paper tray that can be used with up to 80 pages. Unfortunately, this All-in-One printer does not come with a built-in memory card slot for direct printing on the printer machine.
Print speed of HP DeskJet 3520 could be as fast as 8 ppm in printing mono documents and 7.5 pages per minutes in printing color photos as well as documents. The copying speed is faster that print speed which can be up to 6.5 ppm in black and white and 5.5 in color copies. High-quality scan outputs on this printer is assured by the use of high scan optical resolution up to 1200 dpi. You can enlarge your copy up to 400% and reduce your copy outputs up to 25% using this compact printer.
Even though many of os will work fine with HP DeskJet 3520 driver. There may be a little probability that some operating systems will not be suitable for HP DeskJet 3520 driver. Make sure you check the compatible OS list below before trying to download the HP DeskJet 3520 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Check out HP DeskJet 3520 driver which is suitable for your computer down below, then select on the Download Here button available.
- Look for your HP DeskJet 3520 driver on the laptop or computer, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP DeskJet 3520 driver is done, in that case your HP DeskJet 3520 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP DeskJet 3520 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until your HP DeskJet 3520 driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above would work perfectly on Windows 8 OS. Steps to do on other kind of operating system may be different.
HP DeskJet 3520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP