HP Deskjet 3545 driver is the software programs necessary to run HP Deskjet 3545 printer on an OS. HP Deskjet 3545 driver is available on this website page for definitely free of charge.
HP DeskJet 3545 is an All-in-One multi-purpose printing device which can produce laser quality photos and images instantly. This printer comes with a very affordable printer ink cartridge and can produce many documents at a low-cost. It also has a built-in Wi-Fi network connectivity that can be used to print your documents and files from anywhere around your home or office using your mobile phone, tablet, and PC.
The HP DeskJet 3545 is a reliable and high-performance printing device which can produce borderless photos easily. It also has automatic duplex printing option to help you in printing your documents both sides. This printer can be used for printing, copying, as well as scanning at high-resolution. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The built-in 5 cm screen display can also help you in operating the printer directly without having to turn on your PC.
Processor speed of this printer can be up to 360 MHz and can deliver your documents at fast print speed. Print speed of this HP DeskJet 3545 in printing black-and-white documents can be as fast as 21 pages per minutes while in printing color documents it can perform at speed up to 17 pages per minutes. The first print out can be delivered from this printer in approximately 19 seconds for mono documents and 24 seconds for color files and images. The built-in input paper tray can handle up to 100 sheet of documents while the output paper tray can handle up to 30 sheet of papers.
Despite the fact almost all of os will work fine with HP Deskjet 3545 driver. There might be a little probability that some os is not really compatible with HP Deskjet 3545 driver. I suggest you to look for the list of compatible systems down below just before downloading HP Deskjet 3545 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
- Check out HP Deskjet 3545 driver that is definitely compatible with your operating system directly below, then just click Download Here button.
- Search for your HP Deskjet 3545 driver on your personal PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of HP Deskjet 3545 driver is complete, then your HP Deskjet 3545 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP Deskjet 3545 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit until your HP Deskjet 3545 driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Methods on another operating-system could possibly be different.
HP Deskjet 3545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP