HP DeskJet 3740 driver is the packages to control HP DeskJet 3740 on a compatible OS. HP DeskJet 3740 driver can be downloaded for free on this website page at the last part of this article.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a color inkjet printer machine that comes as a compact and stylish printer machine for your personal use at home or small office. This printer device has 80-sheet capacity input paper tray which can be easily folded up for storage. It can deliver vivid and vibrant photo quality up to 4800 enhanced dpi color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a perfect printer machine comes with high-quality HP cartridge that features an onscreen cancel button as well as ink level indicator. It also has one on and off button to help you in operating this printer directly. This printer can be easily set up on many compatible operating systems including Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can deliver maximum print outputs up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black-and-white or color print outputs. Maximum print speed of this printer in delivering your documents is as fast as 14 pages per minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your files and documents.
Despite the fact that almost all of os will work fine with HP DeskJet 3740 driver. You will find a little chance that some computer operating systems is not really suitable for HP DeskJet 3740 driver. You ought to look at the list of compatible operating systems beneath before downloading HP DeskJet 3740 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Check out HP DeskJet 3740 driver that is certainly work with your operating system below, then click Download Here button.
- Search for your HP DeskJet 3740 driver on your laptop, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of HP DeskJet 3740 driver is finished, after that your HP DeskJet 3740 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP DeskJet 3740 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time till your HP DeskJet 3740 driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by working with Windows 8. Procedures on another computer can be different.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP