HP Deskjet D1420 driver is a software needed to run HP Deskjet D1420 printer on a suitable OS. HP Deskjet D1420 driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
HP DeskJet D1420 is a sleek and easy-to-use printing device to help you in printing multiple documents at your home or office everyday. You can easily use this printer to complete your project along with the use of HP Smart Web Printing technology that allows you to print web pages without any cut instantly.
HP DeskJet D1420 printer comes with an on-screen button for printing or cancelling printing operation for your unwanted print to save paper usage and ink for other important documents and files. This printer comes in compact design and requires small space at your desk. The HP DeskJet D1420 has an 80-page input paper tray and 50-sheet output paper tray for printing many kind of documents, photos, brochures and other kind of files using its original HP tri-color cartridge.
Though the majority of operating system will work fine with HP Deskjet D1420 driver. There might be a little chance that some computer operating systems is not suitable for HP Deskjet D1420 printer driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible OS under just before downloading HP Deskjet D1420 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet D1420 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D1420 Driver
- Check out HP Deskjet D1420 driver that is definitely suitable for your OS beneath, then click on Download Here button.
- Locate your HP Deskjet D1420 driver on the computer system, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP Deskjet D1420 driver is done, in that case your HP Deskjet D1420 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet D1420 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP Deskjet D1420 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time up to the point your HP Deskjet D1420 driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Techniques on another operating-system could be different.
HP Deskjet D1420 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP