HP Deskjet D1660 driver is a program to operate HP D1660 printer on a compatible OS. HP Deskjet D1660 driver is available for free of charge on this website post.
HP DeskJet D1660 is a reliable high-quality printing device that comes at an affordable price. You can experience laser quality outputs from this premium printer that comes with Original HP printer ink on its cartridges. It comes in a compact and space-saving design which makes you easy to put it anywhere around your workplace environment.
HP D1660 features one single power button for instant and simple printing. Replacing the printer cartridge from this printing machine is very easy. The new design on this printer put the printer cartridge on the middle of the printer’s body for instant access when users need to replace the cartridges. The HP DeskJet D1660 can produce high-quality documents at resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi instantly for fast and affordable printing cost.
Despite the fact almost all of operating system will work fine with HP Deskjet D1660 driver. There may be a little probability that some computer operating systems will not be compatible with HP Deskjet D1660 driver. You might want to check the compatible operating system list down below before downloading HP Deskjet D1660 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet D1660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D1660 Driver
- Check out HP Deskjet D1660 driver that would fully compatible with the OS being used on your computer down below, then click Download Here button.
- Try to find your HP Deskjet D1660 driver on the laptop, and then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of HP Deskjet D1660 driver is done, after that your HP Deskjet D1660 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet D1660 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP Deskjet D1660 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until the HP Deskjet D1660 driver is completely uninstalled, after that just click the Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned is described by working with Windows 8. Ways on a different os could possibly be different.
HP Deskjet D1660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP