HP DeskJet D2500 driver is the software program essential to run HP DeskJet D2500 printer on compatible OS. HP DeskJet D2500 driver is provided with no charge download on this post.
HP DeskJet D2500 is an easy-to-use printing device. It offers quick printing speed and also low price inkjet printer. The D2500 is available with a feature to cancel your print with only push one single button for your convenience.
The HP D2500 printer comes as an affordable printing device which is really suitable for home or small office use. It is able to print many kind of documents and images in many different sizes. The print quality of image by using this printer is quite good on a photo paper. The ability to print an image without border is also possible on this HP D2500 printer.
The printing speed of HP D2500 printer is up to 26 ppm for printing black and white documentsand up to 20 ppm for printing colored files on A4 paper size. The speed in printing colored image 10 x 15 cm is about 26 seconds. The printing resolution on this particular printing device is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi which can be categorized as high resolution printer.
Although nearly all of computer will work fine with HP DeskJet D2500 driver. There may be a little possibility that some operating systems is not compatible with HP DeskJet D2500 driver. It’s best to check the list of compatible operating-system down the page before downloading HP DeskJet D2500 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet D2500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet D2500 Driver
- Check out HP DeskJet D2500 driver that is certainly suitable for your Computer down below, then click “Download Here”
- Try to find your HP DeskJet D2500 driver on your computer, then double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of HP DeskJet D2500 driver finished, next the HP DeskJet D2500 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet D2500 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select HP DeskJet D2500 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time right until your HP DeskJet D2500 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button
The instruction above was described by making use of Windows 8. Steps on another operating system may be different.
HP DeskJet D2500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
Image Source : HP