HP Deskjet F2480 driver is the software needed to run HP Deskjet F2480 on a compatible OS. HP Deskjet F2480 driver can be downloaded for free of charge on this website page.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) color printer machine that can assist you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple files and documents instantly. This inkjet color printing machine can help you to print up to 1000 impressions in maximum monthly duty cycle. It comes with HP Thermal Inkjet technology to print crisp and sharp text on your documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt power consumption on sleep state while on standby the power consumption is 2.3 Watt. The power consumption of this printing while operation is 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of this device is as fast as 18 pages per minutes with maximum print resolution up to 600 dpi for monochrome files and 1200 dpi for color files.
HP Deskjet F2480 is able to produce up to 600 dpi print outputs for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi print outputs for color files. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing mono documents is 20 pages per minutes and for color documents or files is as fast as 16 pages per minutes. The dimensions of this printer is 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and the weight is 10.8 lbs or around 4.9 kilograms.
Even though many of operating system will work fine with HP Deskjet F2480 driver. There might be a little probability that some systems is not really suitable for HP Deskjet F2480 driver. Make sure you to check the list of compatible systems underneath just before downloading HP Deskjet F2480 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Check out HP Deskjet F2480 driver that is certainly compatible with your OS beneath, then click on Download Here button.
- Look for your HP Deskjet F2480 driver on the computer system, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP Deskjet F2480 driver is done, after that your HP Deskjet F2480 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP Deskjet F2480 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit till your HP Deskjet F2480 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Methods on a different computer might be different.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP