HP Deskjet F4135 driver is a software to run HP Deskjet F4135 printer on a compatible computer OS. HP Deskjet F4135 driver is ready at no charge on this website page.
HP Deskjet F4135 is a multi-purpose All-in-One InkJet printer machine that can deliver high-quality outputs on your documents and files very quickly. This reliable and easy-to-use printer can help you in printing, copying, as well as scanning multiple documents and files instantly.
HP Deskjet F4135 can deliver maximum print outputs up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. This printer can print your documents at speed as fast as 14 pages per minutes for color files or photos while printing mono documents can be up to 20 pages per minutes. It can also help users in resizing the document or file outputs effortlessly.
Maximum scan resolution of this HP Deskjet F4135 printer machine is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution. It can easily help you in scanning thick books and multiple pages easily. This printer comes with a built-in 100-page paper tray and also features high-resolution scanning up to 19.200 dpi.
Despite the fact a lot of computer will work fine with HP Deskjet F4135 driver. You will find a little chance that some operating-system is not suitable for HP Deskjet F4135 driver. It’s best to look at the list of compatible OS down below just before downloading HP Deskjet F4135 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet F4135 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F4135 Driver
- Check out HP Deskjet F4135 driver that is suitable for your operating system beneath, then press Download Here button.
- Look for your HP Deskjet F4135 driver on the desktop computer, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of HP Deskjet F4135 driver is finished, after that your HP Deskjet F4135 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F4135 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP Deskjet F4135 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until your HP Deskjet F4135 driver is fully uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Methods on a different computer can be different.
HP Deskjet F4135 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP