HP LaserJet 1018 driver is the software required to deal with HP LaserJet 1018 printer on a compatible OS. HP LaserJet 1018 driver is available on this post for completely free of charge to download on the table provided at the last section of this post.
HP LaserJet 1018 printer is a reasonably price HP LaserJet printing device that comes in a space-saving, compact and stylish design and could easily give you high-quality prints at a very affordable printing cost. This is a perfect printer for individual use at home or small office.
The HP LaserJet 1018 printer device features a 150-sheet input paper tray and a particular slot for special paper prints. It has 100-sheet output paper tray for your personal need in printing essential documents at your own home. Instant print features could be easily done on this particular printer at speed not more than 10 seconds.
Print speed of HP LaserJet 1018 printing machine is medium. It can print your documents at speed as fast as 12 pages per minutes at letter size documents. The compact and space-saving design of this printer would definitely make you able to put this particular device on your desk without any problem.
Even if almost all of computer will work fine with HP LaserJet 1018 driver. There would be a little possibility that some computer operating systems will not be suitable for HP LaserJet 1018 driver. You should look at compatible operating system list below before deciding to download HP LaserJet 1018 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet 1018 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1018 Driver
- Check the HP LaserJet 1018 driver that would definitely work with your operating system below, then click on the Download Here button.
- Look for HP LaserJet 1018 driver on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP LaserJet 1018 driver is done, in that case the HP 1018 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1018 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP LaserJet 1018 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until the HP LaserJet 1018 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above is explained by working with Windows 8 OS. Techniques on a different OS is likely to be different.
HP LaserJet 1018 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP