HP LaserJet 1020 driver is the tool necessary to operate HP LaserJet 1020 printer on suitable OS. HP LaserJet 1020 driver is ready with no charge at the bottom of this post.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a high-speed laserjet monochrome printer which is able to delivers high print resolution quality up to 1200 dpi at fast print speed due to the use of HP resolution enhancement technology.
The HP LaserJet 1020 is available with main input tray that can handle as many as 150 sheets of paper at once. The priority feed slot that can be used for printing up to 10 sheets of paper.
The print speed of the HP 1020 printer can be up to 14 pages per minute in printing A4 size documents and 15 pages per minute for printing letter-size documents.
Though a good number of computer system will work fine with HP LaserJet 1020 driver. There’s a simple little possibility that some computer operating systems will not be compatible with HP LaserJet 1020 driver. You need to look at the list of compatible os underneath before downloading HP LaserJet 1020 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Check out HP LaserJet 1020 driver that is definitely suitable for your Computer down the page, then click on “Download Here”
- Look up your HP LaserJet 1020 driver on your PC, and then double-click on it
- Wait till the process of the driver installation is finally completed, after that your HP LaserJet 1020 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select HP LaserJet 1020 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until eventually your HP LaserJet 1020 driver completely uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by making use of Windows 8. Methods on a different computer system is likely to be different.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP