HP LaserJet 1200 driver is the package necessary to control HP LaserJet 1200 printer on a compatible OS. HP LaserJet 1200 driver is available for download on this website post.
HP LaserJet 1200 is a high-quality printer is a quick printer that comes available in a compact and smart design. This reasonably price printer can give you an outstanding print quality instantly at your home or office.
The print quality of the HP LaserJet 1200 printer is even better than the printing speed of this printer. The standard print resolution at 600 dpi ensure the sharp and crisp looks on your documents and even better in 1200 dpi print resolution. It comes with an economical toner cartridge ensuring you can lower your budget on printing cost at your office. Printing speed of this printer is up to 15 pages per minutes for black and white documents.
Despite the fact that almost all of computer will work fine with HP LaserJet 1200 driver. There might be a little probability that some os is not really suitable for HP LaserJet 1200 driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible operating-system underneath before downloading HP LaserJet 1200 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet 1200 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1200 Driver
- Check out HP LaserJet 1200 driver that is work with your Computer below, then press Download Here button.
- Choose your HP LaserJet 1200 driver on the PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP LaserJet 1200 driver is finished, then your HP LaserJet 1200 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1200 Driver
- Press Windows logo on your keyboard laptop or computer, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP LaserJet 1200 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while until eventually your HP LaserJet 1200 driver is fully uninstalled, then press the Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Methods on another computer system may perhaps be different.
HP LaserJet 1200 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP