HP LaserJet 1320n driver is the software needed to use HP LaserJet 1320n printer on a compatible OS. HP LaserJet 1320n driver can be downloaded on this website post for completely free of charge.
HP LaserJet 1320n is a professional quality network enabled printing device which can produce black-and-white documents at the first print out in around 8.5 or even less. This compact and stylish printing device offers fast print speed and sharp quality prints at the same time.
Print speed of this HP LaserJet 1320n can be as fast as 22 ppm in printing mono documents with maximum resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution. This is a perfect printing machine for your small business needs to produce premium look documents very quickly through wired or wireless networking options.
The HP LaserJet 1320n comes with automatic double-sided printing technology to help you in printing on both side of your paper instantly and automatically. It also features Instant-on Technology which means that users do not have to wait for warming-up time after turning on this printer and can immediately print their important documents instantly. This printer comes with 133 MHz processor and 16 Megabyte RAM which can be expanded up to 144 Megabyte.
Despite the fact that most of operating-system will work fine with HP LaserJet 1320n driver. There’s a little chance that some operating-system is not suitable for HP LaserJet 1320n driver. It is best to look at the list of compatible operating-system directly below just before downloading HP LaserJet 1320n driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet 1320n Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1320n Driver
- Check out HP LaserJet 1320n driver which is suitable for your Computer down the page, then click Download Here button.
- Pick your HP LaserJet 1320n driver on the computer system, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP LaserJet 1320n driver is complete, in that case your HP LaserJet 1320n printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1320n Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP LaserJet 1320n driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a little bit up to the point your HP LaserJet 1320n driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Techniques on a different operating-system can be different.
HP LaserJet 1320n Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP