HP LaserJet P1566 driver is the program necessary to control HP LaserJet P1566 on an OS. HP LaserJet P1566 driver is available on this website for download on the table provided.
HP LaserJet Pro P1566 also knows as CE663A in code is a monochrome laser printing device that offer high-quality black and white prints at quick print speed. This particular printer can print at speed as fast as 22 pages per minutes for A4 paper size documents from your personal computer.
The HP LaserJet P1566 has an automatic on and automatic off features that can automatically turn on your printer as soon as you print your documents from your computer and could automatically off while is not being use for some time. Due to the fact that it has an instant-on technology, this printer can give you your first print out in only around 7 seconds.
HP LaserJet Pro P1566 comes with a 250-sheet input paper tray that can handle many kinds of papers up to legal size. It offers HP FastRes 1200 for detail text on your documents and better detail on your images. This printer can definitely produce sharp and clear text on your documents.
Even if almost all of computer will work fine with HP LaserJet P1566 driver. There is a little probability that some operating-system is not really compatible with HP LaserJet P1566 driver. You need to check the list of compatible operating systems under before downloading HP LaserJet P1566 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
- Check out HP LaserJet P1566 driver that is definitely compatible with your OS below, then just click Download Here button.
- Search for your HP LaserJet P1566 driver on your desktop computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the driver installation process of HP LaserJet P1566 is complete, then your HP LaserJet P1566 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
- Press Windows logo button on your keyboard, then type Control Panel and click on it in order to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP LaserJet P1566 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while until finally your HP LaserJet P1566 driver completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Ways on installing and uninstalling the particular printer driver on a different computer system could possibly be different.
HP LaserJet P1566 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP