HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is the programs needed to control HP LaserJet P2055dn printer on an OS. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is available on this website post for definitely free.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is a high-quality monochrome laser printing device which comes with a built-in automatic duplex printing technology and HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet features for flexible networking printing option at your home or small workplace.
The HP LaserJet P2055dn can deliver your documents in fast print speed using USB 2.0 port. The USB port on this printer can be instantly used for Direct Connect Printing at high-speed which can be as fast as 35 pages per minutes. The first print out from this printer can be executed in only around 8 seconds with the use of Instant-on Technology from HP manufacturer.
This HP LaserJet P2055dn comes with a built-in 128 Megabyte memory and 600 MHz processor to complete multiple tasks instantly. Users can easily deliver high-quality output out of this printer into different kind of paper size in around 3 x 5 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches. This printing device can deliver up to 50.000 sheets of documents in a month.
Though most of computer system will work fine with HP LaserJet P2055dn driver. There’s a simple little possibility that some computer operating systems is not compatible with HP LaserJet P2055dn driver. You need to look for the list of compatible operating systems down below before downloading HP LaserJet P2055dn driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM) Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Check out HP LaserJet P2055dn driver which is compatible with your Computer down the page, then just click Download Here button.
- Look up your HP LaserJet P2055dn driver on your laptop, next double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is complete, then your HP LaserJet P2055dn printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select HP LaserJet P2055dn driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until eventually your HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is fully uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Methods on a different os may very well be different.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP