HP OfficeJet 2620 driver is the software program required to run HP OfficeJet 2620 printer on suitable OS. HP OfficeJet 2620 driver is available for free download on this website.
HP OfficeJet 2620 is an All-In-One (AIO) printer for faxing, scanning, and also copying documents equipped with Auto Document Feeder (ADF) up to 35 pages. HP 2620 printing device is able to help you in increasing your work productivity because of its efficient and affordable production cost for your daily basis printing.
HP OfficeJet 2620 printing speed is pretty fast. It can definitely produce up to seven pages per minute for black and white documents and 4 pages in one minute for colored files. You can print as much as 400 pages in one month without any trouble by using this particular printing device.
The printing and copying resolution of HP OfficeJet 2620 Printing device is up to 600 x 600 dpi while the scanner comes with 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution if you print directly from your computer device.
Even though most of computer system will work fine with HP OfficeJet 2620 driver. There’s a little possibility that some computer operating systems will not be compatible with HP OfficeJet 2620 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible os listed below just before downloading HP OfficeJet 2620 driver.
List of Compatible OS with HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver
- Check out HP OfficeJet 2620 driver that is definitely work with your Operating system down below, then click “Download Here”
- Try to find your HP OfficeJet 2620 driver on the laptop or computer, then double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of HP OfficeJet 2620 driver done, in that case your HP OfficeJet 2620 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select HP OfficeJet 2620 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit up to the point your HP OfficeJet 2620 driver fully uninstalled, then press “Finish” button
The instruction above was explained making use of Windows 8. Techniques on a different os could be different
HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP